Women’s Ministry IPHC Conference Info
IPHC Conference Statement of Purpose
- This organization is known as Women’s Ministries (WM) of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church, of which the Pine Level Pentecostal Holiness Church is just affiliated with and is part of the Discipleship Ministries. It is a unique ministry to and for women which functions on the PLPH Church (local), conference, and general level in full support of the vision and goals of church leadership.
Conference Vision Statement
- Women’s Ministries exists to inspire, equip, and support all women to live in God’s purpose.
Conference Mission Statement
- We will fulfill our vision by creating opportunities and resources for women to discover their gifts and be empowered to fulfill His purpose.
- Spiritual transformation through relationship with God in prayer and the study of His Word.
- Understanding God’s purpose
- Activating and mobilizing women in becoming world changers
- Building community through personal relationships
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I Know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” NIV
- Purple for royalty: King’s Daughters
- Gold for glory: We are carriers of His glory
Pine Level Women’s Ministry
PLPH Church Vision
- To develop mature, spiritual women to minister to our church and community.
PLPH Church Mission
- “Engaging in the Struggle to Cultivate the Life You were born to Live” Jennie Lusko
PLPH Church Goals
- To rebuild our Woman’s Ministry
All women attending the PLPH church are encouraged to become a part of the Woman’s Ministry. We expect all members to attend the church faithfully and support the church financially as well as in the PLPH Church Woman’s Ministry.
Woman’s Ministry Leadership and Activities
The PLPH Church Woman’s Ministry Board is comprised of the director, assistant director, secretary, treasurer and two regular members who are active within the women’s ministry.
The following offices are Director, Assistant Director, Secretary and Treasurer and will be in office for four (4) years.
- The two regular members will rotate off every year and replaced with two other women within the ministry unless there are not enough members. These are volunteer position.
- Roberts Rules of Order will be the order for meeting procedures.
- In the event of a change in the treasurer’s position, the outgoing treasurer will be allowed forty-five days (45) to close the books. The newly vacated position will be appointed by the Director, however, if someone would like to volunteer it would be appreciated. They must meet all the requirements of the ministry for the position.
- The PLPH Church WM will participate in the NCIPHC WM annual conference evaluation system (Ignite Initiative) published by the General WM office, to include submission of an annual Vision Statement by the designated deadline.
- The PLPH Church WM Board will maintain a good working relationship with the Deacon Board, Discipleship Director and Pastor, appraising them of future activities and events they are planning in the monthly Leadership meetings.
- The PLPH Church WM Board will continue to promote the CPALS Program (formerly known as the Sharing Sister Program). As a ministry, we will develop guidelines to ensure more involvement and suggesting ideas for meaningful times of fellowship.
- The PLPH Church WM will participate in the Happy Hearts Fellowship when possible. We will encourage older ladies within the church to also become a part of this fellowship which meets twice a year April and October.