Men’s Ministry Meet on 4th Wednesday Night a 6:30 pm in Church fellowship Hall.
PLPHC Men’s Ministry
Conference Statement of Purpose
· This organization is known as Men’s Ministries (MM) of the
International Pentecostal Holiness Church, of which the Pine Level
Pentecostal Holiness Church is just affiliated and is part of the Discipleship
Ministries. It is a unique ministry to and for men which functions on the
PLPH Church, conference, and general level in full support of the vision and
goals of church leadership.
Conference Vision Statement
· Men’s Ministries exists to inspire, equip, and support all men to live in
Conference Mission Statement
· We will fulfill our vision by creating opportunities and resources for men
to discover their gifts and be empowered to fulfill His purpose.
· Spiritual transformation through relationship with God in prayer and
the study of His Word.
· Understanding God’s purpose
· Activating and mobilizing Men in becoming world changers
· Building community through personal relationships
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I Know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
PLPH Church Vision
To Strengthen our connections to God through service to one another.
PLPH Church Mission
We will fulfill our vision by being open to opportunities to help someone in
need, by empowering one another to lead in service, by encouraging one another
to develop and use God’s strengths in us, and by following the life of Christ
through His Word and in accord with His Spirit to develop future servant leaders
PLPH Church Goals
· To grow our Men’s Ministry membership and funds by 10% by March
· To bridge our Young Men’s Group and our Men’s Ministry by having any
young man at 6 of monthly Men’s Ministry meetings
· To increase the number of teams at our Golf fundraiser
All men attending the PLPH church are encouraged to become a part of the Men’s
Ministry. We expect all members to attend the church faithfully and support the
church financially as well as in the PLPH Church Men’s Ministry.
Men’s Ministry Leadership and Activities
The PLPH Church Men’s Ministry Board is comprised of the director, assistant
director, secretary, and treasurer
The following offices are Director, Assistant Director, Secretary and Treasurer and
will be in office for four (4) years.
· Robert’s Rules of Order will be the general order for meeting
· In the event of a change in the treasurer’s position, the outgoing
treasurer will be allowed forty-five days (45) to close the books. The newly
vacated position will be appointed by the Director, however, if someone
would like to volunteer it would be appreciated. They must meet all the
requirements of the ministry for the position.
· The PLPH Church MM Board will maintain a good working relationship
with the Deacon Board, Discipleship Director and Pastor, appraising them
of future activities and events they are planning in the monthly Leadership